TIPS FOR REQUESTING CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE
When requesting funding for symposium attendance and travel, it is important to think of the perspective of your supervisor.
- Ask early for travel approval, conference attendance approval, and be sure to ask early in your company's fiscal cycle.
- Present the conference information in a nice, easily presentable and digestible format.
- Focus on the return on investment for the company. Offer to give a presentation on everything you learned at the conference when you return.
- Register early for the symposium to save money.
- Reserve your hotel room early to avoid last minute fees.
TOP 3 REASONS TO ATTEND
Don't take our word for it, listen to our attendees! These are the top 3 reasons that our attendees keep coming back:
- Exhibitors: With over 60 companies represented at AUTOTESTCON, you are sure to strengthen ties with suppliers and contacts, as well as explore new options.
- Technical presentations: The conference not only has short technical presentations Tuesday through Thursday, but also in depth tutorials offered on Monday. The tutorials are a great way to brush up on the basics or build your base knowledge for the week. This allows our attendees to truly learn a new concept, and interact with the presenters on a deeper level.
- Networking: AUTOTESTCON has networking at the forefront of program planning. We ensure that there is not only ample time between presentations to catch up with friends, and introduce yourself to new contacts, but also dedicated time for socializing.
SYMPOSIUM TOPICS AT-A-GLANCE
With more than 60 technical paper sessions, there is a topic for everyone:
- Performance Based Logistics
- Health Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Embedded Instrumentation
- Cyber Security
- Test & Support Management